Students will not only learn the basics and finer detail of drawing and painting, but will also be introduced to the works of some of the world’s most famous artists. Students will learn to work with acrylics and other material. They will also learn about colour, value-pattern and composition. All materials used are non-toxic.
- The class fees are R500 per person per month payable in advance.
- This entitles you to 4 or 5 weekly scheduled sessions per month.
- There are a number of months in a year where there are 5 weeks. These additional classes in these months will make up for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year when the studio will be closed.
- We have classes regardless of Public Holidays and school holidays except for the 2 weeks after Christmas and New Year.
- All materials used in class will be provided, including small canvasses which the student will take home when complete.
- Each teaching session is 1 hour long.
- Drawings (in pencil and colour) will be done in an Artist's Sketchbook that will be sent home with the child when it is full, and a new one supplied.
- Payment required on enrolment and subject to availability of seats
THE PAINTING CAVE
4 Typhoon Road
Pierre van Ryneveld
(behind the Irene Mall)
The Painting Cave KidsArt Classes:
3pm - 4pm
3pm - 4pm
Please send me an email to request an enrolment form
To download his information please click here
See some of the children's Art here
Moms and Dads need time out too! Why not consider joining an Art Class yourself. You choose the time . Read more about our drawing and painting classes.